Dee S. White was born in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, West Indies to Christian parents, grew up in Beltsville, MD and moved to Brooklyn, NY after graduating from High School. For twenty-one years her career choices ran the gamut of hair dresser, inside sales clerk, legal secretary, policy supervisor and sole proprietor of an online African American book store and street vendor. Her first blook (book made from a blog) Age is Just a Number: Adventures in Online Dating (Volume I) was released in September of 2006. She is currently working on Volume II and other projects.
Dee is an avid reader who has reviewed and promoted numerous books over the last six years via her network of blogs.
I am who I am by the grace of God
A strong black woman, Dee has realized forgiveness is essential to achieve the peace she has sought all her life. She has come to terms with the angst of her birth and realizes even hername has purpose in God’s eyes. She’s real enough to admit that some of her limitations in life were self-induced. She’s not ashamed to admit she’s not perfect, and at times may need to be lovingly reminded that “It’s not about you!” But she prays she will always surround herself with people who will hold her accountable to the need to have and show compassion.
Sharing is caring:
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)